Monday 16 December 2013

Thank you for being a friend!!


My dear, dear friend’s birthday was this month.   She would be laughing as she read this because I’m pretty sure that she would be thinking of the time I was acting like an 8th grader and introduced her to everyone as my “best” friend.  :)

 

I am missing her a lot-well, let’s be honest, I miss her all the time.   If I were in California right now, I would invite myself over to her house and drink large amounts of wine while watching re-runs of Ab Fab. And we would talk about things that only the two of us really understood or thought were funny.  She is that friend that I can have an entire conversation that leaves other people just scratching their heads (including our husbands at times). 



She is the Patsy to my Edina, the Thelma to my Louise, the Red to my Andy, the Harry to my Lloyd, the Blanche to my Rose, the”Be Fri” to my “St Ends”…. I could go on and on but you get the point.  Sending you a big hug BF, one just long enough…….



Ps, 
I am a girl who is lucky enough to  have many amazing friends and I hope that all you who I call friends know that I am sending you a special hug too! 

1 comment:

  1. Love you She Sha!!! Get your tiny butt over here and hug me already!

    ReplyDelete