Wednesday 12 March 2014

Kareoke split enz.....I see red, I see red, I see red

I have been seeing red a lot lately, and, no, it's not because of anger management issues.  It's because I keep getting drawn to this colour.   
 
The depth and luxuriousness of red never fails to impress me.  I like the way it excites me.   While I mostly wear it on my lips (MAC Viva Glam Rhianna lipstick) I am going to incorporate more of this majestic color into my wardrobe as well...stay tuned! 
Dress and Olivia Le-Tan book clutch combo is almost too much for me.......I still don't understand how a color with this much passion was once used to describe a communist.....I just don't.   

Moving on...
Those shoes, those bows....are just bananas!! 

A simple design with attention to all the right details is sometimes the most impactful piece of clothing we can wear...see the above example.  

Now go out and get your "red" on!!









No comments:

Post a Comment