Tuesday 13 May 2014

My 30 x 5 update......

30 minutes a day, 5 days a week

I have been running (x3), and have gone to my gym for a class called Grit Series.  It's a combination of cardio and strength training in fast paced 2-minute bursts  (4 moves each interval) with 1 minute rests in between.  It's crazy intense and done in 30 minutes. I love it.  

Did 30 x 5 last week and am on target for the same this week! I'm attacking it one week at a time, one day at a time! 

I tried my Yoga Studio iPad app for the first time today.   it was cold and rainy outside and this typeof weather often sucks any desire to drive to the gym right out of me.....

The classes are 15, 30, or 60 minutes.  Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels are available.  And each class has lovely yoga music and a teacher who talks you through the class. My own personal yoga teacher in the comfort of my home.  I can even record my classes in my personal calendar. 

Download this app and try it as you work towards your own 30 x 5 this week!   Let me know what you think.  Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment