Monday 5 May 2014

Well this is long overdue!!!!

Well I have returned to New Zealand from my three week whirlwind trip in my home country. It was a wonderful trip filled with lovely memories with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world.  Two days after returning to NZ I was on a plane again  and flew south to spend time with my in-laws.. Well, that's why I went-my husband went for the opening of duck shooting season.  This is an incredibly important time on the hunting calendar (that's what they tell me, I don't get it really).  While in the "Deep South" I got a terrible sore throat which I was convinced was strep throat--it was so so painful. But, I am happy to report, I am now on the mend and feeling much better (thanks for asking).   

During this time, I am ashamed to admit, my little blog was left alone and somewhat neglected.  While I thought of writing, it never actually happened.  For this I do apologize-to my blog and to my loyal following.   You no doubt, have been left forlorn from not hearing about my life and times (wink, wink).  

Let me try and catch you up.  Here are some photo highlights from my trip.

Coachella........



My fabulous sister's birthday!!!!! Looking good girl! 



Naked & Famous at a tiny venue in Phoenix!! 


Lots of cuddles with my nephew, Moses!!! Good thing he is so cute because he is a RASCAL!! 



These last two are during our South Island weekend....this is truly a place of endless natural beauty! 


One of the best things about this trip is that my heart and mind have been reignited with ambition and a desire to write and share my stories in a new inspired way.   Hope you will come on this next phase of my journey with me!! 

I remain a girl in transition, a girl in two worlds, a girl inspired, and as always a girl gone kiwi......













No comments:

Post a Comment